Forum Dedicated To American Pitbull Terrier Lovers Around The World.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Top posters
MostWantedPitts

trueheartk9

Amber82

deadhead kennels

kingrob

moondoggy

bullylover428

pitdaddy03

rebecca

Von Henik Bulldogs

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  

Bookmark and share the address of APBT Lovers on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of APBT LOVERS FORUM on your social bookmarking website
October 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Introductions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MostWantedPitts
Admin

PostSubject: Introductions   Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:51 pm

Introduce Yourself Here!
Back to top Go down
http://sitekreator.com/detroitsmostwantedpitbulls
bullylover428

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:57 pm

Hi Im a 41 yr old married woman in detroit that owns 2 pit's that i love almost as much as my husband!! Very Happy I love the bully breeds n wil always want to own them. Hell, i want more dogs! I would happily get 2 more pit's if my husband would let me! but 2 dogs is enough for now! Tygra is a 7 yr old brindle n white spayed female and sasha is a fawn, black n white 1 yr old spayed female. These are the best dogs n I hate what ppl have done to this breed. Ppl are more dangerous than these dogs, ppl kill moe of them each yr than the other way around. I will always be a proponent for pit's/bully breeds, always. I absolutely love this breed.
Back to top Go down
CoronaPittie

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:51 am

Hi Smile I'm a college student working my way to studying veterinary medical technology. I own quite a few dogs, lol, but my baby is my chocolate APBT named Corona. She isn't registered or anything. She was a cast off that I bought for $50 because the couple didn't want a chocolate. She has had a rough go of it since she was born. She came from a bad backyard breeder, that obviously didn't care for his dogs OR their pups. The day I brought her home she was a malnourished, underweight, and sick 7 week old puppy that only weighed about 3 pounds. She is now about 5 months old. She has been through coccidia; which she came home with the day I bought her, thanks to the horrible breeder and pathetic first owners; and demodectic mange and a widespread infection in her blood. She is now 1/3 of the way through her mange treatment and doing wonderfully except for now she seems to have another infection so she has another vet visit in the morning. This just goes to show how strong the APBT's will is. She is the happiest and friendliest dog I have ever had despite her rough puppyhood. I know this is an introduction for myself but, she is pretty much my heart Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   

Back to top Go down

Introductions
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1